Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Monday, April 10, 2017
Hi all, Christine here (aka geekgirl designs), I have some new products in store at present as well as a sale. 35% off everything at geekgirl designs which also includes any CU products as well.

What's new in store?

Just in time for Easter I have Mr and Mrs Bunny which has the softest palette with a hint of bold in the printed papers. Not only can you use this kit for Easter but the colour palette and elements allow this kit to be used for any project requiring a little TLC and a dash of love. Links to stores and creative team projects below the images.







Layout by Chantal



Layout by Anne-Marie



                                                     
       Painted Wood Papers

     
This paper pack is brand new in store and a must have for every digi stash in digi heaven. And at a steal seeing as it's only $1.95 (US) to purchase as I have a 35% off all my designs which also includes any of my CU products. So why not head on over and go snag a bargain! 



This kit is packed full of gorgeous papers and elements. It has the most gorgeous colour palette and is such a stunning kit. On sale as well for $3.90 for the month of April. Click the link above and it will take you to the kit.

I look forward to seeing what fold create with these kits. Be sure to send me a link over on my FB page or even my blog.

Keep smiling :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Ships Ahoy

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive