Search

Loading...

Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Tuesday, April 11, 2017



I chose this kit to showcase as it is perfect for this time of the year-Easter. Although April's kit doesn't theme as Easter it is still perfect to use for it. Easter and Spring go hand in hand. There are lots of pretty papers and elements with an assortment of colours. I have created 2 layouts and one Quick Page that I am offering as a Freebie. Make sure to check out this kit and lots of new and exciting kits from April. Just click the link and you're there!


I love sunrise and sunsets!  As soon as I see a pretty one I head out with camera in hand to try and capture it as I see it. This quote/word art is in the kit. 



Another passion of mine is flowers. Any kind or any colour and even cacti makes me happy. 




Here is the preview of the Quick Page I am offering you for free. Click the link and it will take you to the Mediafire download. Hope you enjoy using as much as I did creating it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive