Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Friday, February 10, 2017

Gifts Of Love Personal Use

In Stores Now

Here is the full kit from my Blog Train that I now have running on my Blog.
The PUP said she would have it out in a couple of days. Well here it is. This is
a Gorgeous Kit with all the parts that complete it. It is a beautiful bundle to use 
for any of your Romantic Projects. There are over 70 elements as I kept on adding
to the kit. The papers and Quick Pages that match this kit are Gorgeous too.
All elements, papers and quick pages are all full size, 300 dpi.
I hope you love this kit as much as I did making it for you.
Have fun and Happy Scrapping from The PUP

So come and take a look see at The PUP's NEW Kits for 
Valentines Day

Wilma 4 Ever
Wilma4ever

Tagger Kit Preview. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive