Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Sunday, September 4, 2016



I worked with an amazing scrapkit from Tootypup Scraps called Ocean Isle. Loved it! Was mostly beachy themed but also had some Fall tidbits thrown in.  Kinda made me feel like an "in between" the seasons kit which is the way it is feeling here where I am from.

Following are two lovely layouts I created from it.



 And now  I have a few freebies made from the kit. Included are the 2 quick pages I created above and a cute little clustered frame. Enjoy them and pop into Tootypup Scraps Store for some more wonderful kits!

 Click HERE to download your freebie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Athletic Appeal

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive