Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Thursday, September 1, 2016

New Kits In Store Now

Hello To All from The PUP. Sorry I have been a bit quiet of late, but 
I am still here and still working on my scrapping...... and here are 
my new releases. The PUP has 2 Gorgeous Commercial Use Kits ready and 
going into my store now. The PUP has used the beautiful artwork of 
Angelica Sellers. So they are gorgeous..... Also I am in the process of making
a personal Use kit "Beneath The Golden Sun" as well for you to play with.
The kit will be in both Tagger and Full Sizes.

So please come and checkout my new kits in my Store NOW Here at

Wilma 4 Ever 
Wilma4ever

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive