Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Sunday, September 4, 2016


ApriltheScrapaholic
Ruby Slippers

This is a super fun kit to work with. It took me back to all of those old movie classics I used to watch as a kid. The Wizard of OZ was one of my all time favorites. That why when I saw Ruby Slippers by ApriltheScrapaholic I knew I had to have it.. I hope you enjoy working with this kit as much as I did.... Thanks April


Here are a couple of layout's that I created from it.






That's not all I have a Freebie 4 U
Image is linked
Hope You Enjoy!!!


Please Leave Some Love



0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Athletic Appeal

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive