Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Just want to let you know I am Designer of the Month
50% off all items over $1
I am Designer of the Month for April
 
 Easter Madness - Full Size Kit - PU
____________________________________

Check out my Easter Madness Kit and Layouts created by it.
If you buy anything in the store that costs $1 
you can get this for free from me so don't miss out.
Check it out on the front page of the store HERE
Easter Madness - Cluster Pack 1
 ________________________

I still have my Easter Madness Sample kit for free in the store.

Easter Madness - Sample Kit
Here are some layouts made using my Easter Madness kit. 

This one is by China Doll
 
VK_W4E_ATSEasterMadness_CO3
VK_W4E_jATSEasterMadness_LO2
This one is by Dianna aka Digicats
 
And a card by Jemima :)
Happy-Easter-W4E





0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Sunshine and Whiskey

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive