Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Friday, April 1, 2016
Rainy Day Fun Preview


When I woke up this morning, I found a whole flock of Ibis in my front and back yard snacking out on all the bugs that the rain had brought to the surface. Sadly, I didn't not have an Ibis to put in this kit. So I substituted a diffent type of Florida bird. And I have no Egrets about it at all!

This full size mini scrap kit comes with 3 (3600 x 3600 pixel, .jpg) papers and 6 .png elements. You are getting 1 egret, 1 frame, 1 puddle, 1 ribbon, 1 umbrella and 1 wellies.

300 DPI. Personal use only. This kit was created for April Sample Kit challenge and is FREE for the month of April, 2016, only at Wilma4Ever.com!

Click on the preview to go to the shop now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive