Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Monday, February 8, 2016
 
- - - - - - - -
Here are my pages that I posted for the contest.
 
OK I tried to do a photo of me and Jr when we were young and then a photo of Olivia and Bodi now about the same ages in pics. It took several tries trying to get a similar photo.



more photos that we took.
 
I used my Memories kit to make this page 
 
Memories - Full Size Kit
and I will have some new tags in the store pretty soon.  Here is a preview of one that I have already made.  They are like the ones I used in my layouts.
Memories - Washi Tape Tags - Dark Blue 
 

Here are some Washi Tape Tags to go with my Memories kit.  Included are 59 somewhat transparent tape tags at 300 dpi.  Each tag has a word on it and no shadows.  These are for personal use only.  Not all are shown in preview.

Included are :  Aunt, Aunts, Baby, Baby Boy, Baby Doll, Baby Girl, Brother, Brother-n-law, Brothers, Cousin, Cousins, Cutie Pie, Dad, Daughter, Daughters, Father, Father-n-law, Fathers, Fur-Baby, Fur Babies, Gramps, Grandfather, Grandkids, Grandma, Grandmother, Grandpa, Grandparents, Granny, Grandchildren, Great, Honey, Husband, Ma, Mom, Momma, Mother-n-law, Mother, Mothers, Mom, Nana, Nephew, Niece, Pa, Papa, Pets, Pop, Pops, Punkin, Sis, Sisters, Sisters, Sister-n-law, Son, Sons, Sweetie Pie, Sweet Pea, Uncle, Uncles, Wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

The Scrapping Dead

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive