Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Wednesday, February 24, 2016


I am so sorry I have been quiet for a while - I injured my back a couple of weeks ago and was unable to to sit at the computer for long, limiting what I could do. I have slowly been able to get back into working on here again and am proud to release my latest CU pack - a selection of gorgeous sculpture statues I photographed last week while out for my dad's birthday in our beautiful Blue Mountains. I have applied some filters to give them a slightly softer look, maybe even mystical, and to keep them a little different from the photographs. Interestingly, all these were taken with my phone which has the most amazing resolution on it - better than my camera! lol

I hope you enjoy this pack. They are available for both personal and commercial use - but not on their own. MUST be used with other elements.

They are available now in  my Store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

The Scrapping Dead

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive