Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Monday, September 14, 2015
Hello all Come play with me at Wilma4ever and get a prize too. 
I am hosting 3 challenges and always looking for fun creative people to join. :) 

First there is the Altered Art Challenge. HERE This month I chose a theme based on loving yourself. :) Here is my layout:

I used this kit that you will get for free when you sign up.

Next I have the Card Challenge with a free template HERE:
Here is mine:

The Template:

The Lyric Challenge HERE.
My sample:

Last but not least you can purchase any of my products for %40 OFF HERE.

Have a wonderful day!

Scrappin Wright
A.K.A. Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive