Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Wednesday, September 30, 2015
I almost forgot to post my September Sample kit
You can find all our Sample kit freebies HERE in our Make My Day section of the forum.  
You must register with the forum to get all the free kits.
I decided to match it to my Memories Full Size and Mini Kit.


Get it free in my store HERE


You can buy the full kit HERE
Memories - Full Size Kit

or another Mini Kit HERE
Memories - Mini Kit 
 
Here is a page I created using pieces from all the kits
I also made this for the Scraplift Challenge hosted by Wilma.

W4E_Jannatakingaselfie-olivianbodi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive