Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Welcome to the July 2015 Scraplift Challenge! with Wilma4ever

Here is the layout I want you all to work with this month, it's created by janik:


janik created this page with the wonderful kit from Louise L called Little Girl


You can use this layout created by janik as an inspiration to make your own layout!
Have fun!!!



This prize will be given to all participants of the challenge.

***I am still working on the prize, as soon it's finished I put it here****

Check out all the designers at Wilma4Ever.
They have some great stuff!

I have also freebies in my store if you need them.
Go HERE to this Challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive