Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Saturday, April 11, 2015
Finally finished my new kit. 
 It will match our Umbrellas blog train theme coming on the 15th too.


Wilma4ever Store
 
 
Here is my April Ad 

You can find my store HERE
 
Here's a coupon starting in April
 
Full Size kit
 
$1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off


... more info
Max: 1
April Showers - Sample Kit - March 2015

Here is my Sample Kit for March 2015. It is a sample kit from my upcoming April Showers kit. There are 2 papers at 12x12 300 dpi and 7...

$2.50 $1.00
Save: 60% off

... more info
Max: 1
April Showers - Wordart Pack 1

Here is my Wordart Pack for my April Showers kit. It is sold separately. There are 12 wordarts at 300 dpi. Each wordart is solid...
$1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off

... more info
Max: 1
April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 5

Here is my second set of thought bubbles that match my April Showers Kit. There are 6 various shaped bubbles that are png at 300 dpi. ...
$1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off

... more info
Max: 1
April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 4

Here is my second set of thought bubbles that match my April Showers Kit. There are 6 square shaped bubbles that are png at 300 dpi. ...
$1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off

... more info
Max: 1
April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 3

Here is my second set of thought bubbles that match my April Showers Kit. There are 6 square shaped bubbles with rounded corner that are png at...

$1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off

... more info
Max: 1
April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 2

Here is my second set of thought bubbles that match my April Showers Kit. There are 6 round shaped bubbles that are png at 300 dpi. ...

$1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off

... more info
Max: 1
April Showers - Thought Bubbles - Set 1

Here is my first set of thought bubbles that match my April Showers Kit. There are 6 cloud shaped bubbles that are png at 300 dpi. ...
$1.00


... more info
Max: 1
Tag Template - April 2015 Challenge

Here are the shapes for my Tag Template challenge for April. There are 5 elements at 300 dpi. They are all separate png elements. ...
$1.99
Sale: $1.00
Save: 50% off

... more info
Max: 1
April Showers - Mini Kit 2

Here is another Mini Kit that coordinates with the April Blogtrain Umbrellas and my full size kit April Showers. There are 3 papers at 12x12...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Ships Ahoy

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive