Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Sunday, March 22, 2015

:: CU Easter Tree ClipArt ::

My favourite of all my Easter designs is this simply stunning Easter tree. Delicious, dainty and delightful this colourfull tree is ready to make its home in your Easter designs.

3 coloured Easter trees

CU OK

Full Size

Available in my store now!



:: CU Easter ClipArt Pack 01 ::

Spring is in the air with this delightful ClipArt pack which will be a cute little asset to your Easter kits. And what a delight it is!

2 trees
2 fences
1 bunny
1 sun
1 carrot
2 grass
8 easter eggs

CU OK

Full Size

Available in my store now!



:: CU Easter ClipArt Pack 02 ::

Spring is in the air with this second delightful ClipArt pack which will be a cute little asset to your Easter kits. And what a delight it is!

1 picket fence
1 tree
1 grassy hill
2 baskets
1 dove
4 easter eggs
4 bunny eggs
2 bunny paws

CU OK

Full Size

Available in my store now!



:: CU Easter Tree ClipArt ::

My favourite of all my Easter designs is this simply stunning Easter tree. Delicious, dainty and delightful this colourfull tree is ready to make its home in your Easter designs.

3 coloured Easter trees

CU OK

Full Size

Available in my store now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Ships Ahoy

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive