Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Saturday, February 7, 2015
I love the colors in this awesome kit!!
 
PTU "Sand Between My Toes" by Meg Scott Studio. You can currently purchase this kit at Wilma4Ever.
 
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=52_428&products_id=30163

http://venomouscreations.blogspot.nl/2015/02/lo-cluster-frame-freebie-sand-between.html



 
This kit is available HERE in the store
 
Please go HERE to Penny's Blog to get the wonderul freebie

3 comments:

andrea chiu said...

Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Leslie Lim said...


Wonderful put up, very informative. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

Jin
www.imarksweb.org

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive