Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Saturday, February 14, 2015
You Can Purchase this License HERE
$100.00 $60.00
Save: 40% off
Only Available for limited time only!! February 14th through february 18th 2015
This License is only availble at wilma4ever store..This Only Applys to my items Marked Resell & my Cu4Cu Overlays..Does not pretain to My Clipart or Cu Products..This is a one time fee..This license gives you rights to resell my Resell items & Cu4Cu Overlays as Cu4Cu to your customers..You may also make scripts, actions, brushes, shapes, paper packs, overlays, Templates, Clipart, Mini Scrap Kits, Etc with my products..You can Resell as Cu4Cu as is & you can mix & Match..After you Purchase this license you will get a text file only in download with these instructions & Terms of Use which are below..
Follow The instructions in the download file or store description
Terms of use are simple..
You may resell my cu4cu Overlays & my Resell Products as Cu4Cu (You May Not Transfer Cu4Cu Rights to Your Customers)
Your Customers may resell as Cu, S4H, S4O, Pu Only..
You May Resell My Resell as is For no Lower Than $1.00 Occasional Sales are ok for lower than 1.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Athletic Appeal

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive