Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Saturday, November 1, 2014
I have a tag template freebie in my store that you can use for the Tag Template challenge HERE that I am hosting this month for Stina.



You can get if free in my store HERE

Join my Challenge HERE

Here are my November Sales




You can find my store by clicking link below
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=104

Also we are having an iNDSD Weekend Event !!
You can find everything going on here in the forum.
*************************************************
I am hosting a speed/slow scrap today at 2pm central time.
***********************************************
We are also having a BAK - Hello Luscious
I have lots of stuff available for only $1
 http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=104














0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Athletic Appeal

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive