Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Friday, November 28, 2014
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving (for those who celebrate), and I hope you are well-rested and ready for the SHOPPING!
I have a fabulous sale in my shop this weekend, and you don't even have to get out of your pajamas to get these great deals! This sale is FRIDAY-MONDAY ONLY!!!

Click the AD or the PREVIEWS to SHOP


I have items for 40% off (here are just a few):






Click the PREVIEWS to SHOP

I have items for 50% off (this is a small sample):





Click the PREVIEWS to SHOP

I have items for 60% off (just a little look at some of them):






Click the PREVIEWS to SHOP

I have items that are JUST ONE DOLLAR (only a bit of them ):






I have a FREEBIE in the shop...



AND, a FREEBIE on my Facebook page...



AND, a FREEBIE Color Challenge Prize (2 days left to get it)!


ENJOY!
Marcee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Ships Ahoy

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive