Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Friday, September 19, 2014

Due to popular demand I am repeating my SUPER MASSIVE FANTASTALISTIC reduction of prices on my selected bundles for THIS WEEKEND ONLY and
only @ Wilma4ever!!

Not one, not two, not even three...but SIX massive bundles (my Halloween and Christmas collections) available for the CRAZY price of just $1!!! Yes, you heard right - $1! That's a saving of up to 90% for a load of kits in each bundle! And only for this weekend @ Wilma4ever!

Head to the store for some exciting bargains

OR

Just click on the previews to go directly to my products!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive