Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Wednesday, August 27, 2014
August is recognized as What Will Be Your Legacy? month. It was founded by motivational speaker and novelist, Martha J. Ross-Rodgers, in honor of her mother.
 Scrapbooking is a huge way to leave a legacy for future generations. What do your scrapbooks say about you? Will your great-grandchildren know who you are and how you lived your life?
 This month we will be creating a layout a week to help not only advance your scrapping art form, but transform you into a “LEGACY LEAVER” for future generations!

 Week 3: Aug 17-23
- Sit and observe some sort of nature. Look at the clouds, flowers, watch a bird in flight, anything where you are sitting still in solitude enjoying your surroundings outside. (if you can't go outside, look through a window, or experience nature indoors via pets or television or internet or etc)
- Now complete a one page layout about your "SOLITUDE" moment



As it is nearly Spring here, I was preparing my vege garden for sugar snap peas I will be planting in the next week (when it stops raining...lol) This is a photo of my vege garden after I had cleared it of old plants, weeds and then dug it up, turned the soil, then prepared it with lime and chicken manure. I thought it was very apt for this theme. I also wrote the little poem for the layout.
The kit featured is "Honey to the Bee" which can be purchased here.

And here are a couple of extras I did, capturing a day last week when I went out with my mum and dad for lunch in the park, and walked my dogs by the Nepean River. It was a gorgeous day, and perfect place to enjoy the beauty and tranquility.
This kit featured is "May Day" which can be purchased here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive