Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Counter

Sunday, August 31, 2014
I have loads of NEW stuff to tell you about today.
First let me tell you about my Labor Day Sale.
Except for the $1 Weekend Deals (already 60-78% off) and the Blog Train Freebie, everything in my store is on sale for 45% off! But, the sale ends today!


I have a new kit in my store, and it is great for all of those Back to School pages you have on your To Do List. And, yeah, it's 45% off, too - TODAY ONLY (MONDAY)!



The School Rules Kit and my Back to School Fun Collection are prefect for this month's NEW Color Challenge! I made both of them from the palette for this month. There is a great posting prize for all participants. PSST! - The gift for August was the School Rules Kit!



Don't forget to swing by my Facebook Page. A new month means a NEW Freebie! This one is all about autumn, and I have great coordinating items coming to my store soon. And, when I hit 1500 Likes on my Facebook page, there will be an extra surprise!



Enjoy the day!
Marcee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Athletic Appeal

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive