Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Saturday, August 9, 2014

This is my tag I created for the Tag Font Challenge I am hosting at Wilma4ever, featuring both my kit and the delightful artwork of Gail Gastfield. 

The object of the challenge is for you to create a tag using a particular font. The font I've chosen is AK Applique.

This font is also featured in my delightful "Faith, Hope and Love" kit which can be purchased from the store at a special price for participants. 

So, stop by and play the challenge. You'll have a lot of fun. And there's a prize for all participants at the end of the month!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive