Social Media

W4E Designers

Creative Team

Scrappin Nation

Monday, July 7, 2014

This is my result of my Tag Surprise Challenge over at the Wilma4ever forum, featuring my "Hot in the Shade" kit. I made a forum set and Facebook cover featuring once again a couple of photos of a very young me at 16 and 21. The challenge is to include ALL 6 listed items (though you are free to use more if you wish) using one of the two featured kits. It's a lot of fun and I would love to see you there!

To participate in the challenge, stop by

Hope to see you there!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

W4E Blogtrain

Our current Blog Train post with all the stops is HERE!

Want to make something for the next W4E Blog Train? Click HERE

Giving Season

Giving Season
Our November 2017 Blogtrain

Blinkies


Followers

Blog Archive